function SymError()
{
return true;
}
window.onerror = SymError;
//-->
WelCOme to My Blog. I love her SOOOO MUCH!!!

haha.. long time no c guys.. just have time to blog... I am dropping pure chem i think.. to irritating lar the teacher... people say ANION tell people say the name.. wtf... ask lar which ANion.. idiot... then in school today... Tang FIght with One of my friend lol.. Bcoz of Nintendo DS.. LOLX lar...
i here also like..... haha... then Today geog test.. OMG i think i can pass... LOLX....
Haiz... nowdays.. i feel very sad... she... dissapoint me alot.. what had happened to her.. i also dun know.. i feel very upset and uneasy i hope she can be the one i use to know... i really do...
I hope u can bring me joy and happiness again... very dissapointed in her nowadays.. LOOKS like.... haiz...
OK bah.. time for me 2 go..
d4rkbl4d3z
posted @ 6:17 PM