function SymError()
{
return true;
}
window.onerror = SymError;
//-->
WelCOme to My Blog. I love her SOOOO MUCH!!!

haiz. i back to blogging i very lonely today. so Hard to pass my day without her by my side T.T .... sad... What to do?? She is having her vacation... MIss her so much.. today i just went to PJ to play WCCF and eat then i go to other mall to buy CD.. and i won 500k rupiah from my friend for with me.. hehe... so happy... FEW MORE DAYS B4 I GO BACK TO SG!!!WTF!!! haiz whatever...5 more month b4 leaving THIS school.. haha... Watched all sorts of movie in Indonesia.. And i Like a Quote from Kungfu Panda " Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is a history and today is a Gift That y it is call present." hehe. haiz.. I GTG i think.. just wait and wait..
Sad i Really Miss u so much T.T
Wibi Loves Irene So Much !
posted @ 8:55 AM